We’re glad to have you at our Centre. We value our Centre and expect our visitors to do the same.
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of yourself and other visitors and to keep the Centre running smoothly, please comply with our house rules.
Photography and filming are permitted at our Centre.
The cloakroom in the lobby is unsupervised and the Centre is not liable for any items left there. We have lockers where you can store your valuables.
The following are prohibited in the Centre:
- Entry under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants
- Damaging or relocating the exhibits
- Drinking alcoholic beverages, excluding beverages purchased at the cafe
- Consuming food you have brought with you
- Disturbing other visitors in the exhibition halls
- Using open fire and pyrotechnic devices
- Switching the lights, heating or ventilation systems, etc. on or off
For group visits
- The group chaperone is responsible for maintaining order, ensuring that their group does not disturb other visitors or otherwise violate the house rules.
- Groups visiting the Centre independently (without a guide) are kindly asked to leave their contact details with the administrator so we can contact you if any problems arise.
In case of emergency, please follow the administrator’s instructions.
Please report any incidents of theft or violence to the Centre administrator immediately.
If a visitor violates the house rules, our staff has the right to:
- issue a verbal warning at the first violation;
- arrange your immediate removal from the Centre upon the second violation of the house rules;
- call the police in the case of intentional damage to the Centre’s property.
- In the event of property damage, the party who caused the damage will compensate the restoration costs according to the invoice issued by the Ice Age Centre.
- If a group violates the house rules, the Ice Age Centre has the right to refuse future services to the group or school.
We hope you enjoy your time here!